Adoption Process with Rockefeller Doodles
How to Adopt a Puppy from Rockefeller Doodles
We are a licensed kennel that must be inspected yearly to be compliant with our state regulations.
We are experienced with raising dogs and enjoy working with animals in general.
Feel free to read our reviews from some of our past clients.
If you find a puppy you are interested in, please be sure to read through the following steps.
- Read through our adoption policy: We also have a description of what to expect with your puppy under each litter listing on our Puppies page. Please read carefully to make sure this is the correct decision for you and your household. If you have any questions at this point, please feel free to contact us.
- Place a Non-Refundable Deposit through our website: If you have found your new puppy, go to the individual puppy listing. Each puppy with have a deposit amount listed first, then the Full adoption Fee you pay. Please read through the description and answer questions regarding caring for your new puppy. When the transaction is complete, this will prompt us to reach out to you to set up the date for pick up (or set up travel arrangements).
- Remaining balance invoice: Once a deposit has been placed, you will receive an invoice with the remaining balance from PayPal.
- Schedule your Pick-Up Date: Once you transaction is complete, you will make arrangements to pick up your puppy. The final balance is due at the time of pickup. If the puppy is being delivered to you, the final payment must be made 48 hours prior to departure in order for the puppy to leave our facility.
- Delivery Options Available: We work with a reputable company that handles all of our puppy deliveries for our customers. Once you chose to have your new puppy delivered, you will be contacted by them to set up arrangements.
- Submit a Testimonial of your Experience with Us: Our goal is to provide you with quality service and a beautiful healthy puppy! Submit a review of your experience on our Testimonial page.