Adoption Process with Rockefeller Doodles
How to Adopt a Puppy from Rockefeller Doodles
We are a licensed kennel that must be inspected yearly to be compliant with our state regulations.
We are experienced with raising dogs and enjoy working with animals in general.
Feel free to read our reviews from some of our past clients.
If you find a puppy you are interested in, please be sure to read through the following steps.
- Read through our adoption policy: We also have a description of what to expect with your puppy under each litter listing on our Puppies page. Please read carefully to make sure this is the correct decision for you and your household. If you have any questions at this point, please feel free to contact us. rockefeller_health_example.pdf
- Place a Non-Refundable Deposit through our website: If you have found your new puppy, go to the individual puppy listing. Each puppy with have a deposit amount listed first, then the Full adoption Fee you pay (does not include the 6% state tax) Please read through the description and answer questions regarding caring for your new puppy. When the transaction is complete, this will prompt us to reach out to you to set up the date for pick up (or set up travel arrangements).
- Remaining balance invoice: Once a deposit has been placed, you will receive an invoice with the remaining balance from PayPal. The invoice will also include PA State Sales Tax and/or the service charge.
- Schedule your Pick-Up Date: Once you transaction is complete, you will make arrangements to pick up your puppy. The final balance is due at the time of pickup. If the puppy is being delivered to you, the final payment must be made 48 hours prior to departure in order for the puppy to leave our facility.
- Delivery Options Available: We work with a reputable company that handles all of our puppy deliveries for our customers. Once you chose to have your new puppy delivered, you will be contacted by them to set up arrangements.
- Submit a Testimonial of your Experience with Us: Our goal is to provide you with quality service and a beautiful healthy puppy! Submit a review of your experience on our Testimonial page.
Maryann is a mother of 3, a grandmother of 7 and an owner of a German Shepard named Harlee Jane. She has been enjoying her time as our puppy nanny. She is energetic, has a great personality and will do so much to make sure that you and your new puppy is conformable. She has been delivering puppies for a year and within that year she has made ground travels, flights and cargo deliveries. She is always hands on with the puppies and she doesn't travel with more than 3 puppies at a time, so you can always assure that your puppy will get lots of attention from her.
If you have chosen delivery, then you will get the chance to talk. She looks forward to speaking with you.
Price is determined on the distance and choice of travel.